How to reduce Thigh Region Fat
The human body is made up of unique composition. This composition include various fat types like subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, skin fat, etc. Based on the hormonal behavior these body fats are distributed in various part of body. Excess fat may lead to obesity and overweight. Losing this fat is challenging, especially from the thigh region. Let see some useful tips on how to lose thigh fat?
How to reduce Thigh fat
To reduce fat thighs, there are simple rules.
- Target the area by resistance training:
Resistance training like squats, lunges, back kicks and so on can be helpful in reducing stubborn fats. Scientific evidence has shown that regular resistance training can reduce adipose tissue composition. Cardio exercise can be equally useful in reducing thigh fat.
- CLA supplement to cut fat:
CLA ( Conjugated Linoleic Acid) supplement can reduce fat mass. These supplements bear no side effects. Before trying any supplement, it is advisable to consult a doctor. Make sure the supplement is safe for you. Some natural resources of CLA are dairy products, mushrooms, lamb meat, fish, etc.
- Keep a low-calorie diet:
It is often confusing what type of food one should take if they want to cut down the fat deposition. They should eat a low-calorie diet. Studies have shown that calorie restriction can reduce adipose tissue fat.
- Cut out SSBs (Sugar-Sweetened Beverages):
Juice and energy drinks have more sugar in them. Sugar can slow down the fat-burning process. To stay hydrated during exercise drink take plain water or green tea.
- Maintain a low-carb diet:
Eating too many carbohydrate-rich foods may cause fat deposition in your body. Some research has concluded that Low-carbohydrate diet can help in reduction of body fat. To get quicker result avoid foods like bread, pasta, zucchini, yams, etc.
Alternatives to remove fat from the thigh region
So far we’ve seen techniques to reduce thigh fat naturally. Which usually takes more time to get desire result. But sometimes we want to get rid of this fat quickly. Here some alternative methods to reduce fat instantly.
- Tumescent Lipo-suction: In this technique the fat is removed from the target area with the help of cannula assisted by suction. It requires a little surgery, but it is the quickest way to get rid of your thigh fat.
- Radio-frequency:This method is not FDA approved for fat removal. It is widely used by dermatologists to remove fat. In this technique, the fat is destroyed by transferring heat to the targeted area with a radio-frequency device.
- Cryoliposis: In this method the fat cells are freezed. They are dissolved later in a way which allows them to be eliminated by our bodies. The results of this technique are not immediate but are generally visible within 2 to 6 months. It is effective in reducing fat from the inner thigh. It is the safe method to eliminate fat.
- Ultra-sound:In this technique, ultrasound penetrates into the skin surface and destroy the fat cells. It requires multiple treatment sessions.
- Laser and Massage Treatment: In this technique, dual‐wavelength laser energy and massage is used to reduce thigh fat. Some scientific research has also evidenced the positive result of dual‐wavelength laser energy and massage treatment
Besides these, there are fat-burning creams available in the market, but their effectiveness remains doubtful.
How to get rid of thigh fat with home remedies
- Green Tea: Green tea can speed up your metabolism and help you to burn fat. Research claims that Green tea with resistance training can decrease body fat mass effectively. It contains chemical catechins, which has an ability to cut fat deposition.
- Vinegar: : Recent studies postulated that acetic acid in vinegar suppresses body fat accumulation. It can dissolve fat from visceral and waist area.
- Use of coconut oil and dry brushing: : Dry skin brushing with extra virgin oil breaks down the toxic material that make up cellulite. For the quick result, you have to brush in the direction of the lymphatic system
- Ginkgo Biloba: : This plant is useful in transferring the stored fat from cellulite to muscle tissue. It is used for many purposes, but widely known for its fat burning properties. It can also enhance blood circulation.
- Seaweed: Like apple cider vinegar, it can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Edible seaweeds are used for weight management. It enhances the blood circulation, flushes harmful toxins and improves skin texture.
Exercise for Inner Thighs
- Gate Swings
- Side Lunge Sweep
- Sumo Squat Slid in
- Side Shuffle Switch
- Weighted Inner thigh lift
- Scissor Jacks
- Chair Pose
- Elbow plank with leg lift
- Towel Runs